- Get tips on how you can experience healthy and permanent weight loss
- Taste some of Chef Del’s favorite recipes (food samples provided!)
- See how easy it is to prepare healthy plant based meals
- Learn how simple changes in diet and lifestyle can prevent and even reverse some common ailments
- Receive resources on how you can begin your own plant based journey to optimum health
Chef Del Sroufe, bestselling author of the Forks Over Knives Cookbook, The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook and Better Than Vegan, is giving an exclusive talk on his “Plant Based Journey To Optimum Health”. In addition Chef Del is offering a food demonstration (yes, he’s serving free samples!) and explaining his history with dieting, weight gain and weight loss. He also provides reasons why he gained 200 pounds on a vegan diet and then lost 200 pounds on a well structured, plant based vegan diet. The journey is ongoing! You are invited to join this special Wellness Forum Health Portland Vancouver event so you too can begin your own plant based journey to optimum health. Besides eating some delicious and healthy foods, you will:
Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT) This event has concluded.
But we’re expecting to invite Chef Del back in the Spring of 2017. Call to get registered!
Clark College at Columbia Tech Center – 18700 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98683 – view map